Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 24, 2009

Monkey's , Men Challenge # Sugar bowl


I decided since this was my first ever Sugar Nellie Stamp of course V got me hooked up with these..thanks V! that I would enter this challenge at the sugarbowl http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/challenge-9-men.html...I love this little guy I couldn't be more please with the 3 cards I made but this is my favourite for sure...a monkey, a sock monkey, a sweater with skull and cross bones a stamp could not get any better...at least for me...I love this little guy or did I already say that..tfl

7 comments:

Paola said...

Good Luck Trish!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

wooHoo! thanks for joining in! I love company & your card :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable, great card.

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

Thanks everyone ...

Cindye Wile said...

good luck. :)

Artyjen said...

Sweet card, love the colours too.
xoxo

Dawn B. said...

Awww that is so cute. I have not seen that image before. Great job.