Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Monkey around...







okay so I got my Sugar Nellie stamps today from the UK...okay V you got me hooked for sure...Here is my first attempt with one and I must say this is probably one of the best stamps I have bought in awhile...I love monkeys, sock monkeys, and skulls well what more I could ask for in a stamp than this...So here are my monkey cards and I'm soo excited to make more...

I use H2O's to colour them and embossed the images for ease of painting...So which ones your favourite?...thanks for visiting...I stayed up past my bed time to finish these and left my room in a mess because I need to go to bed..Yikes...

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

Those are all great cards Trish! I have to say that is one of the best monkey stamps I have ever seen....sock monkies are the best! :) If I had to choose a favorite, I'd probably go with the first one. I like the roughed up edges of the card and colors. TFS!

Cindye Wile said...

those are sooooo cool. I LOVE that stamp ... :)

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

Thanks ladies...me to Rhonda ...I like that card alot..the hero one makes me laugh..

Lisa G. said...

OMGosh is he ever cute!!! The hero one is my favourite...he looks so spiffy in his crown ;) Great job girl!

Paola said...

Those are so so cute! My fav. is the first one. I like the colour combo of the pp and it's weathered look. Great job Trish!

Anonymous said...

Well Cheers is my favourite, but I love them all. Nice play on words with the Monkey wrench =;)
Also love the library - what a great place to have fun with your boy. Super work you are turning out lately. Your style is taking on a great 'look', you seem to be taking on a more polished look. Isn't it amazing how we grow and change - even with scrapping? I have been a little more adventurous lately too.
Janice

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

cute cards - lol

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

LOL!!!
Oh my he is so cute!!!
and TOTALLY you!!!
sorry to make you spend $ but he was worth every penny you spent :)