Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Journaling blocks..


yep that's what I have been doing stamping journal blocks for a swap. We were to make 45 total. That's 3 per person but I couldn't resist giving them almost all of my favourite journaling blocks. V recognize the owl one its my super favourite. The long one on the right, the flower one, and the one on the top left are all unity. The bottom left I got at scrapfest and I have no idea what company...thanks for coming by...

6 comments:

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

cool blocks .. I got mine done too .. will post later

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

awesome owl :) well I like'em all

Paola said...

Very nice Trish! Wow I am so loving that owl one who makes that?
I'm done mine as well. This is one cool swap!

Rhonda said...

Love 'em all! The one on the bottom left is by fontwerks fyi. :)

Cindye Wile said...

those are awesoome ... love that owl too. :)

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

oh thanks Rhonda you are correct. I remember going to their booth..lol..the owl I don't know Paola I was so excited when I got it I ripped it out of the package and started using it..lol..