Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Simply Betty Stamps Showcase Teen Scene Miller Hercules

Today I bring you Miller Hercules in our showcase for this month.
A handsome young man don't you think?
The Teen Scene Gods in Love are fun images for Birthdays, anniversary's. Valentines day.. thank you cards you name it
Today I made a birthday card for a boy.
I used a mixture of Inktense, Colorsoft, and Polychromos coloured pencils to colour this image. I struggled with not putting flowers, bling etc.. always a challenge for masculine card...for me any way. I wanted him to have that vintage feel and seem like a painting.
You can get this image and the whole gang of Teen Scene Gods in love by clicking the link above and don't forget to check back every day this month on Simply challenge Challenges for a spotlight on a different awesome image by one of the Design team.
Thanks for stopping by and big ole hugs,
T
 

1 comment:

Emily Shroom said...

Awesome colouring and a great guy card!