Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New year from me and a New Challenge from Digi Galore!


Oh yes it is a lovley new year 2014 and I look forward to all it brings.
I even started to use new mediums to colour with this image is done with Derwent Inktense coloured pencils... I love shading with them but I am new at this so there are some challenges.
I still like my copics for skin tones and this what I used here.
Brings us this lovley new challenge for 2014 and it is GIRLY!
We are using
and she so sweet I love her little pet so pretty in pink..
Please click on the Digi Galore link above for all the details, a place to link your card and to see all the great work the DT has done this Brand new year just for you!
hugs,
t

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Berni Cuttino said...

Awe so sweet and charming, beautiful design and fab coloring. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.