Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, November 4, 2013

Some Sweet Pea images always so elegant

 
I have been a Sweet Pea Stamps for a long time.
Only recently have they started doing digis and boy am I glad.
I love my rubber images I have collected over the years but instant gratification of ordering digi's just can't be beat....
I bring you two cards I have done recently both quite vibrant and with Copic markers.
Flowers care of I Am Roses
Thanks for stopping by and I do hope you enjoy these cards as much as I enjoyed making them.
Hugs,
T
 

Willow and Wisp is above
and
 
The card below is my version of Ginger and Alec.


4 comments:

Danni said...

Love these! so vibrant and fabulous!

Donna said...

Awesome coloring job Trish, the colors are so bright and vibrant, love your choice of flowers too. Thanks for playing along with us at I Am Roses this month.
hugs
Donna xx

Jo said...

The images are amazing and the flowers as well. Thanks for playing along at the I Am Roses Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I love the backing paper and flowers especially that they don't detract from the image.
Leona x (Scrapper's Delighs DT)