Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 26, 2013

Part 1 of my Showcase for Simply Betty Stamps Halloween Teen Scene 2013..

Ghoul Day everyone!
Today I get to showcase part of my creations for Simply Betty Stamps
Halloween Teen Scene 2013
They are so adorable and I had so much fun making some Scrapbook pages and a Treat Bag for my Son's Teacher!
Please check out the Simply Betty Blog for the link to the next DT who is showcasing their creations the next day! The DT out did themselves once again ... the link above will take to you to Simply Betty's shop so you can get your hands on these cuties...
 
Below is Miss Batty Rio in a lovely Treat Bag for my son's morning Teacher!
 
 
Below is Mrs. Beetle Juice showcased as lovely Tag for a bottle of wine or Treat of some sort!
 
Below is Betty and Chris Vampy Couple
 
Below is Count Chris and Countess Betty

 And last but not least I bring you Fluffy Monster Christian
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Haunting...
Hugs,
T

2 comments:

Corinne said...

oh what Fabulous layout and great tag, they are all just wonderful
hugs

Cindye Wile said...

These are awesome layouts.