Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 12 of 13 Days of Halloween Challenge @ Simply Challenged Challenges

w

Day 12 of the 13 Days of Halloween Challenge at Simply Challenged Challenges


Whew its Day 12 already for all of you have hung and those that jump in for the great prises when you can this is nearly the end so lets bring it and end with a bang...
Today's challenge called HAUNTED PLACES..thats right create any thing you want but include a haunted house in your project..BOOOO!!! 
For a bit of insbooration I used Alchemst wife from Simply Betty's Stamps Steampunk collection you can get her by  just clicking this link http://www.simplybstamps.net/ and purchasing your very own stamp. 
I made for you a trick or treat box that when the candy is done you can use for treasure, tricks, or jewels...
I painted this box added bling and decoupaged the image on adding a frame of jewel tone beads. Inside I stamped some spooky skeletons to join you in your refection of your self...and for a little of the Macarbe I used a Edgar Allan Poe quote...thanks for stopping.



Lets create some bootiful projects! I know you can...
I look forward to seeing all your spooky creations....just pop over to http://simplychallengedchallenges.blogspot.ca or click the badge on the right side of my blog and find all the rules and the spot to link your project...good luck!
For more spooktacular inspiration please follow the links below each DT's image you never what might spook our interest...
hugs,

t

1 comment:

Irene's Creations said...

This is incredible! I love it.