Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tracy Chapstamp from Kenny K downloads...

My V introduced me to these extremely happening stamps. I love them..thanks V!! I always need another place to spend my crafty money...lol...here is one of the latest images I have purchased from them and I am going enter this card into a challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz...http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com Do come check them out....and all the awesome cards...I see V has one up and its amazing...oh the challenge is bling well if that isn't my most favourite thing...wahoo!








hugs,




T

4 comments:

Cheryl Valadez said...

I love this fun card! It's perfect with that sentiment, too! Thanks for joining us this week at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge ;D Hugz, Cheryl

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

well I LOVE to take the credit but sadly I can only lay claim to being an awesome shopper :)))
thanks for joining me in my obsession!!!
great card T!

Jackie said...

Totally fab fun card,thankyou for sharing with us at KKKGC this week . x

Larisa said...

So funny card) Nice image)))