Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 11, 2010

TGF Runner up thats me I won and a SWEET PEA card too...

Oh my gosh I won as runner up on the altered notebook contest at The Greeting Farm..I am thrilled...75 bux to spend on TGF Stamps are you kidding me...wahooo....just click here to see the winners...sheesh I can't believe it the competition was tough. There are a lot of talented ladies over there....my book is at the bottom.

Here is my
Sweet pea Card...I love these owl images well I love pretty much any sweet pea image..lol. I hope you enjoy this and thank you for stopping by...please don't forget to sign up for my blog candy..on the sidebar...thanks.
Hugs,

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

CONGRATS HUNI your notebook deserved a cool prize it was gorgeous as is todays card love the image by the way xx

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

woo - hoo Trish !!! Congrats and have fun spending your loot =)

Lisa G. said...

I saw your win last night!! Congrats!! :)

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

WOOHOO!!!
I am so proud & happy for you!!!

WickedPixie said...

Congrats on the altered notebook win - it was an awesome project! I LOVE this SweetPea card, too! :-)Traci

ScrappingHappy said...

how did you do the thing with the eyes