Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kraftin Kimmie's Christmas in non traditional style...

Love my KK Stamps and I always seem to want to pair these lovely ladies with actual photographs. This my card for a fun challenge at this link http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.com/2010/10/challenge-50.html
The idea was to make Christmas cards using non traditional colours...well I thought if I'm going with non traditional colours why not go for a non traditional card. So here she is and I do hope you like this card. Thanks for stopping by and do check out the Kraftin Kimmie store new releases are coming...
Don't forget to enter my blog candy on the top right...
hugs,
T

5 comments:

Dana Joy said...

Oh my goodness. This is too cute!!!

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

sounds like a perfect Christmas plan =)

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

lol...how bout a trip to winterpeg? :)))

Jenny V. said...

Love the sentiment and so cute the image. I need a vacation too. LOL

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh my gosh so FUN!!