Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sweet Pea's Fairies & Frogs Witches & cats Stamps...












I have finally had some time to play with my new rubber. Months back I bought some sweet peas images. I have been intrigued by the images this wonderful company puts out. They leave so much to the imagination, so much to colour, and so much to shade...I am just starting to create with these stamps and I can only hope with more practice my shading will get better and do these images justice. I used copics, glitter, and glossy accents for these cards. Thanks for stopping by it means a lot. I know this weekend I am busy so I need to get my creativity mojo up to help me get through a weekend of not playing with my goodies....

bye,

T

1 comment:

WickedPixie said...

Oooh, Nice! I really love the way you colored the top one!! :-)Traci