Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Organizing my new large TGF Stamp sets...
















My favourite stamp company The Greeting Farm has come out with these fantastic new sets. One is a scrapbooking set called in the Spotlight and the other is a huge collection of sprouts and sayings called Roll call...Love them! With these large sets came the challenge of organizing them so here is what I came up with. I used clear presentation folders or duo tangs as we called them when I was kid. I then used page protectors with cardstock inside to hold all the stamps. I think this turned out great now I can not wait to go back to the store to buy more folders and do all of my TGF stamps this way.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea, I am starting to have trouble with too many stamps and not enough (organized) space.

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

now you have them just like mine!!!
you will love it...I do!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Great idea, Trish! Thanks for sharin it w/ us :)