Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 15, 2010

Layouts, layouts and more layouts...

































I am back and boy oh boy have I missed you all....Hello...me and my computer are running and ready for business.
Here they are I have been a busy scrapper yep that's right I created many layouts in the past while...some quick and easy, some labour intensive creations... Let me know what you think please...its been a long time since I scrapbooked...

8 comments:

Lisa G. said...

BUSY BUSY girl...love them all....but I gotta say mr.hockey head is the bestest! :)

Taz42 said...

Well I can see you have been busy while you have had no computer to play with. Great to have you back!

Scrapthat said...

Great work!! WTGG!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

great work...specially love the oilers one!

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

welcome back and look at you rawk'in out the LO's!!!

Unknown said...

You're back - yeah =:)

Nice to see you again. Love alll your work but boy-o-boy I gotta say I love the ladybug layout. The fact that you even got those pics is terrific.

Hugz & Hello from
J

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

Hey thanks J it was a lucky photo shoot for sure..totally unexpected...

Christine said...

great layouts Trish! You sure have been busy.