Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 21, 2009

So this is Christmas...


I was stunned by some news I read today...
A dear friend's husband has passed on yesterday...
I am sorry...
I am sad for my friend and their family...
My heart hurts for you K ...
I wish I could be there to hug you and let you know I am there...
I am there...in spirit....in friendship...
I am behind you when you need a hand although we have never physically met each other
You have become a dear friend and I send a hug, a blankie, and prayer, a casserole too...
I am there...anytime

sorry dear friend.

T

4 comments:

Raven said...

Sending love to you and your loved ones who are suffering. Blessings and hugs.

Raven said...

Sending love to you and your loved ones who are suffering. Blessings and hugs.

Scrapthat said...

I was so sad to hear this news.
My heart cries for K at this time.
:(

Stampi said...

Thank you...T
this is a tough one...