Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pattern me not...







Well here is a card a Christmas for a girlfriend of mine. We have been friends for many years and she always remains so fashionable and for her I have created a fashionable card. I also used the challenge idea here http://clubanya.blogspot.com/2009/11/mystery-monday-pattern-me-not.html to make this card. I found very liberating to not use patterned paper and instead chose to use punches and sparkles galore. I used glitter glue which I spread all over the background this is something I have grown fond of over the past little while then I used a border punch for the swirls and felt stars, foil stars and bling. Oh yes and Martha Stewart punch for the branches...Thank you for looking and candy cane bark is in the dish help yourself...bye

8 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

great card :)
your friend will love it!

Scrapthat said...

Great job T!! Really pretty...love the sparkle!

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

Thank you ladies...I loved making this card.

Anonymous said...

Sparkles ???? You ????
Right on!!
I love it, T.
Robin

Anonymous said...

Great card, I love how you used the negative of the swirl on the card base - good use of punches.
Janice

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

great card Trish :-)

Cindye Wile said...

Love this card ... love the use of punches and all the sparkle, it's fabulous. :)

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

Thanks again everyone...sparkles sparkles everywhere...