Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Home is where the ART is...








Yep another awesome challenge at The Greeting Farm blog just click this link for rules ... http://splendidstamping.blogspot.com/ any how this is my entry. I really had a lot of fun making this ...it really brought a smile to my face...I am pleased with the outcome totally....thanks for looking...
I altered 80's Anya by making a smock and beret for her. Then I added some paint to both her face and smock one never walks away from creating art clean. I also made a paint brush and palette. I then printed The Greeting Farm logo and put around an old paint tube made it dirty for effect ...I splattered paint on the frame and background adhered a mouse, cat, and hand painted framed landscape in the background. Thank you for stopping by and by the way I must altering stamps has opened a whole new bit of creating for me and I love it... your stamps go even further now with a little imagination....yay....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my she is too cute, love her beret her paint pallet, great idea to use the tube on it too.

Its adorable. Great work T

Janice

Sebestyen said...

So adorable! You are so imaginative with those Anya and Ian stamps! I am trying to resist, but you aren't helping me.

Tasha said...

Another FANTATSTIC creation i have no doubt the you will blow this comp out of the water as this is brilliant!
love tasha xx

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

super cute!!

Paola said...

Very creative Trish!

Thad Be Me said...

That is just freakin' awesome.
I love the tube of paint. How cool is that.
in 24 minutes you can be my scrapping hero for the day for that one.

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

lol thanks everyone you are all making me blush...seriously though thanks for looking and being so kind.

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!

Cindye Wile said...

WOW ... this is FANTASTIC. I LOVE it.