Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

These shoes...


One time long ago ...I think it may have been Kristen was giving away some rubber or was it Rhonda...shoot I don't recall...any how one of the images was of this great shoe...so here is a card with that shot image made into a pair of must haves...enjoy...shoot the image of the saying is blurry but it says I can do almost anything with the right pair of shoes...
This card was done on jewel tone navy paper with the images embossed then stickled. I then used metal tape I bought in the hardware store and embossed it with my cuttlebug and then alcohol inked it as I love what my friend Kristen does with this look. So here is my attempt at it..I also diecut the circles with a cuttlebug die...and of course stickles all over...thanks for looking..

2 comments:

Cindye Wile said...

fantastic ... :) You make the coolest cards.

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

Thanks C I think you make the coolest layouts...