Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mom's lucky Charmer...




My niece was in Vegas a few years back and bought my son these awesome jammies...
I love him in them and I think he will have looking back at himself in these...lol
I used all kinds of chipboard for the letters and prima rock and roll paper.
Some crayola stickers from mike's, some foam stickers from dollarama and from my friend Tammy. The ribbon is from Mike's and foam clovers are from the dollar store.. a bit of distressing on the mat and a lot of glueing ...thanks for looking at my new layout.

4 comments:

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

lol .. perfect LO .. you defiantly rocked this one out :-)

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

too cute...the LO, the jammers & that sweet baby :)))

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

Thanks ladies...I love the skulls if you enlarge the pic you will see he is wearing skull socks...lol

Cindye Wile said...

very cool ... LOVE the colors