Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just Magnolia paper bag challenge...








So I popped over to http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/ and decided I would try their challenge for a paper bag card. I have never done one before I have to say it was great fun. I also have never made a lollipop flower either and so I made one for this card. I did leave the bag/card open at the side so I may add a chocolate bar to if before I give it away...What a great challenge this was. V convinced me to keep working at loading this on the challenge site and I did it...thanks V!.... and with the link above you can go peek at all the wonderful work the other women have done...thanks for visiting...

10 comments:

Lisa G. said...

LOVE IT!! Great work for your first time! How do you make the flower? I'm thinking it's just layers?? I like the color's you used...and I like the chocolate bar idea ;)

I hear you on the computer stuff...I just do it for me now too! :)

Anonymous said...

Great job. The tutorial for the Lollipop flower has been taken down by the owner, so I need to refresh myself on making them. Yours is great and is perfect for the bag/card.
J

scrapeahappy said...

Absolutley love this paper bag card! Great idea and your colour combination is jsut beautiful!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

SO AWESOME T!!!
this is just an absolutely fab job & I know whoever gets it will LOVE it :)))
sorry you were unable to enter it...try again...sometimes the dumb boxes in front of us just need a day of rest to cooperate :) it would be a shame if you do not enter it :)

Susie Sugar said...

Fabulous paperbag card, love the images and the colours
Hugs Susie xx

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

super cute and love the flower!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

I am glad you got it in!!!
good luck!!!

peggysue said...

Those crinkle flowers are all the rage now, looks fabulous on your cover. I like your color choices, neat project!

Paola said...

Very creative and sweet!!

Bev said...

What a fabulous project! The colours and details are gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us this month x