Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Retirement masculine colours...







yep figured since we has so many people retiring these days at work I better make a few of these...so I did 3 in what I think are masculine choices and I will make a second post of my more feminine choices. The stamp is hmm sorry don't know where its from but all images are embossed and the second cared I punched out circles at the bottom and pasted little blue birds in the circle...thank you for looking...

3 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

nice job!
lovin that tree...very relaxing lookin...perfect

Paola said...

Beautiful variations and a great idea. Love that tree.

Cindye Wile said...

wonderful cards ... love the colors in all of them too. Love the tree too. :)