Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 10, 2009

The 3rd and the last in the series of layouts..


This is the last in my series of my Uncle. I must say it was very therapeutic doing these. I thought a lot about him and said my prayers to him, for him, and his family. My Dad is Sad he missed his big brother. I brought this over to him tonight and he loved it...found a place to hang it right quickly. Thanks for stopping by...bye bye Uncle see you , hope the fishing is good where you are.

3 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

so sweet...I know he's got nothin but masters nibblin at his hook :)
I know your dad will smile everytime he passes it...that is the power that scrapbooking can have :)

Cindye Wile said...

Beautiful Trish ... all of them. and the memories they provoke each time they are looked at will be a treasure. :)

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

Thank you so much....from the bottom of my heart and I couldnt' agree more with the both of you..