Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Salad days...




Yep its time for another recipe swap and this swap is for Salads....Crispy, colourful,crunchy, fresh, good for your soul salads....I love nothing better than a hearty salad that you can eat as a meal on hot summer day. This recipe is one of those salads...of course they make a lovely side too but on those hot lazy days who wants to cook...make a hearty salad the night before and the living is easy when supper time comes around.
I used CTMH cardstock and some new paper from Costco (circles) the vegetable paper is unknown but I do not I got it cheap at a scrap store...yep that's real long grain jasmine rice on there with orange sparkles and I used stickles on the top row of veggies. The orange ribbon is care of Walmart. I also used a little MM clear glaze over the salad bowl image. I pop dotted the circles on the ribbon and the Zucchini at the bottom....now don't you want some salad...

4 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

wow...nicely done girl!

Paola said...

That's one great recipe card!

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

OMG .. you put rice on your card .. way cool :-)

Cindye Wile said...

awesome ... :)